Monday, September 26, 2005

Albatross! Albatross!


Black-footed Albatross
Originally uploaded by Bill Walker.

Every few years I venture out onto the ocean to look for birds. I generally get pretty seasick. Then, the Albatross shows up, and it's so friggin' amazing that I forget about everything else. Only a few years later, I'm ready for more. This time, for the first time, I took a camera with me, and tried to take some bird pictures. You can read about our weekend at birdWalker, it was fabulous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The intrepid birdwatchers-neither rain nor sleet nor hail (maybe dark of night) nor seasickness will stay you from your appointed rounds.Despite your misery you both sound like you really enjoyed the trip. Amazing. Mom

Bill Walker said...

Hi Mom, can't wait to see you here soon!