Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bill to exhibit at Wild Bird Center this Sunday

Here's some new about an upcoming exhibition at the Wild Bird Center in Los Gatos I'll be participating in:

We are very excited to invite you to an exhibition of photographs taken by 14 of our photographer customers at the Wild Bird Center’s 1st Photo Exhibition!

Each photographer is being asked to bring a maximum of three framed photographs which we will display on Sunday, August 27, from 1:00pm to 4:00pm at the Wild Bird Center, 792 Blossom Hill Road, Los Gatos. Most of the photographs will be available for sale. Refreshments will be served. Come enjoy the event and see some spectacular photography.

It should be fun, I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Bogie said...

How exciting, congratulations! I'll check with Roger to see if he's available 'cause we'd love see it.

spinnity said...

I can't wait to see what everyone brings. Woo!

Anonymous said...

the big day is here!! Wish I could see the exhibit! I know your pictures will be great!! Mom W