Tuesday, January 03, 2006

From the Archive: "Electric Build-it Set"



Growing up, I had a lot of building and science-oriented toys. This is one of the ones I don't remember all that well, but I thought we could all enjoy the artwork on the box, which is straight out of the Tom Swift novels I used to check out of the library.

Mom and I found this while going through my bedroom back home. Inside we found an old silverware tray with a small handful of wire snippets and pieces of sheetmetal. I'm not sure what all I built from this set, but I think some of it was pretty cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know toys in original boxes have more value on the Antique Roadshow but I wonder if just original boxes have value? Too bad you don't have pictures of the projects you made. Is that you on the cover? Mom W.